Our contract with you
No Jargon / but important
Terms & Conditions
- Design Elements conforms to the Data Protection Act 1998 in relation to the storage and use of information. Customer information received by Design Elements will be used only for the purposes described in our website. In particular, we do not pass on customer data to third parties.
- We will not keep data for any longer than is necessary and ensure that as and when data is no longer needed it is deleted from our records.
2. Copyright and intellectual property rights.
Amendments or changes to the design, after final acceptance can be made for an additional fee of £35.00 plus VAT per hour, minimum 1 hour.
The final designs will be delivered to the client in the manner described in our quotation. Additional files can be posted on CD, delivered via dropbox or e-mailed if required. Please contact us by email for price details on a posted CD. We will always work hard to offer the service advertised on this site and we often have a faster turnaround depending our work load. The final delivery time for each stage will depend on the client’s speed of responses to our designs.
5. Final approval
Once the client has given final approval on a design, all liabilities for errors, changes, or alterations become the responsibility of the client. Design Elements will not be liable for any reprint costs or damages of any kind resulting from any errors. Charges for alterations or changes made after client approval will be made at the discretion of Design Elements and the client shall be liable for any charges imposed. It is the client’s responsibility to check all spelling.
All sensitive information is transmitted to us by Secure Server.
7. Payment Details
- Full payment must be made at the time of ordering.
- Design Elements reserves the right to retain the full fee once the job has begun and design concepts have been emailed to the client.
- Our guarantee offers a refund as defined in the ‘Guarantee’ section on this site.
- We take payment via BACS transfer, contact us for our details. We also accept payment by cheques, please make cheques payable to Design Elements
- We can take card payments by phone, or we can send you an online payment link, please contact us on 01239 851000.
- All card details are completely secure.
8. ©Design Elements
All artworks, images and text found on this web site are the property of Design Elements or its clients unless shown to be otherwise. ©Design Elements
Our service is fast and inexpensive because we prefer to communicate via email. We have found that this is a very effective way of working, making communication concise and on the record. It also saves many hours talking to our clients either at meetings or by telephone.
10. Additional Work
Design work handled other than via this Internet site will be charged at £35.00 plus VAT per hour.
11. 18 years
You must be over 18 years of age to order from Design Elements. By clicking submit on our order form/brief you certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
12. Acceptance of terms
By clicking submit on our order form/brief you certify that you accept all these terms and conditions. Your UK statutory rights are not affected.