Carolyn Michel / Graphic Designer
I’m a freelance graphic designer with a broad range of expertise, particularly logo design, branding and design for print. I look at each project I work on as an opportunity to do some amazing work, exploring intelligent and meaningful graphic design concepts that speak to you. I believe the objective of all graphic design should be to provoke a positive reaction and leave a lasting impression. For this reason, investing in professional graphic design will pay for itself time and time again.
Carolyn Michel / Project Manager
Managing each project effectively needs a methodical approach. I have excellent organisational and planning skills, good written English, resources for good written Welsh, a meticulous attention to detail and excellent knowledge of this industry.
Freelance graphic designer
Whether you are an author with a new book to cover, someone setting up a new enterprise or an established business hoping to refresh your existing branding, I can help you.
- Design Elements has been here in Rhydlewis, Llandysul since 1994
- I work with local people and businesses
- I work with start-ups, authors, publishers, local public services, small business and blue chip companies.
- I believe effective communication between designer and client is fundamental to a good outcome
- I have a passion for working with local companies, it makes me part of the community
- As a graphic designer I have an open mind, always willing to try new things
- Creativity can produce something brilliant, but it takes logic and an analytical mind to make it work
I’m a designer with over 30 years experience, working in rural West Wales.
I was born and brought up in Surrey, England, but Wales has been my home for nearly 28 years. Two of my children were born in Wales, it is home.
I got my training in graphic design working for Thames Television, in the graphic design department. It was fun and exciting!
But Thames Television was changing and a new challenge was on the horizon. I moved to Wales, moved to a small holding and learned all about ‘the good life’.
In 1994, I set up Design Elements, working as a partnership for 10 years, and as a sole trader since 2012.
In that time I have developed a wide breadth of expertise through working on a great range of projects for start-up sole traders to multi-million pound companies, all around the world.
Fancy a chat? Do contact me if you have a project in mind, you will find me always friendly and professional.
Enterprise Births in Wales
Enterprise Active in Wales
There are three responses to a piece of design - yes, no, and WOW!. WOW is the one to aim for.
Quote by Milton Glaser, an American Graphic Designer, famous for I ❤ NY logo