The copyright of your new artwork will be all yours
Copyright protection / is automatic in the UK
Graphic Design copyright and intellectual property rights
- Once a final design has been agreed, Design Elements will send the final files via email.
We hand over the copyright and ownership of the design in our email containing the final files.
- All rough designs, concepts and other images produced by Design Elements during the design process remain the ownership of Design Elements and may not be used in any way without permission.
- Additionl design concepts offered during the design process may be purchased from Design Elements by negotiation. If not purchased Design Elements reserve the right to offer those designs to other clients.
- Clients will be responsible for trademark/copyright of their logo. The client will not hold Design Elements responsible for any copyright infringement that occurs after design of the logo in the case the company name is in use. It is the client’s responsibility to research its company name to ensure that the name is not already in use or protected by copyright or trademark laws. Refunds will not be made in the case of possible copyright infringement.
- All designs and images provided on this web site are the copyright of Design Elements and its clients and may not be reproduced in any form without the express permission of Design Elements and its clients.
- We reserve the right to use any design created by Design Elements in our promotional activities.
- You can mark your work with the copyright symbol (©), whether you mark the work or not doesn’t affect the level of protection you have.
- For more information on patents, trade marks, copyright and designs, visit the UK government website
- Copyright laws in countries other than the UK may differ, it is your responsibility to check.
- All rights reserved.